Abstract: Polygonum cuspidatum is not only for viewing, but also for food. The tender stems are used as vegetables, and the roots are used as cold drinks. It is placed in cold water to cool down. Rice noodles have a special flavor. It is also called "sour soup stick" because of its sour taste.
1. Ginseng is araliaceous plant ginseng roots dry. In China, consumption of ginseng has a long history, as early as the "Shen Nong's Materia Medica", it was ranked as top grade. During the Tang dynasty, people started buying wild ginseng from North Korea. Chinese herbal medicine industry in the ginseng business in accordance with the quality, origin and growth environment, ginseng is divided into the wild ginseng, cultivated ginseng and Korean Ginseng and three varieties. Ginseng in accordance with the different processing methods can be divided into the sun-cured ginseng, red ginseng and sugar ginseng, and other parameters.
2. Red Ginseng extract mainly contains a variety of Ginsenoside, including Rb1, Rb2, Rd, Rc, Re, Ro, Re, Rf, Rg1, etc. It also contains a small amount of beta - gludosterol, flavonoids, trifolium, ginseng flavonoids, and luteus glucoside.
3. Ginseng is stimulating on the entire body to help overcome stress, increase longevity, fatigue, weakness, mental fatigue, improve brain cell function, and benefit the heart and circulation. It is also used to normalize blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels, and to prevent arteriosclerosis. It is used to help protect the body against radiation and as an antidote to drugs and toxic chemicals.
Clinical and Application
1. Applied in the medical and health care industry, it can be formulated as health food for anti-fatigue and brain health;
2. Applied in the beauty cosmetics industry, it can be formulated into cosmetics that activate skin cells and enhance skin elasticity;
3. It can also be used as a food additive