High quality 100% pure fish marine collagen/100% cod fish collagen/cod marine collagen powder
Time: 2023-05-19 16:52:50
Fish collagen peptide: A kind of polymer functional protein.Collagen is the main component of the skin, accounting for 80% of the dermis of the skin.It forms a fine elastic net in the skin, which firmly locks in moisture and supports the skin.
1.Collagen extracted from fish scales；
2.Collagen extracted from deep-sea fish skin
Enzymatic hydrolysis solution → Fine filtration → primary membrane filtration → Secondary membrane filtration → tertiary membrane filtration → Spray drying Primary membrane filtration mainly removes activated carbon, macromolecules, suspended solids and other impurities, through the liquid is clear and transparent, good color
Secondary membrane filtration is mainly used for the molecular weight classification of collagen peptides. According to different needs, the vast majority of collagen peptides can be concentrated in a certain molecular weight range, which is easier for the human body to absorb.；
Three-stage membrane filtration is used for desalination and concentration of the product. At room temperature, the collagen peptide becomes a low-salt mother liquor, and the collagen peptide can be concentrated at the same time, without any effect on the product, and solves the effect of evaporation and concentration on the collagen peptide.；
Cosmetics: skin cream (cream) (water retention), conditioner, etc.
Food industry: health food, beverage
Chemical raw materials: coatings, plastics, etc.
1. Women/men over 18 years old with skin problems such as unbalanced water and oil secretion.
2. Those over 30 years old with loose, inelastic, rough skin, dark yellow, etc.
3. People who use computers: computer radiation causes dull skin
4. Women aged 40-50 years old lose a lot of collagen during menopause, uneven skin tone and deepening wrinkles.
5. Collagen for the elderly who need calcium supplementation can strengthen calcium absorption and prevent osteoporosis.